Sunday 1 February 2015

Essence Cinderella limited edition




I have to admit, i am a bit of a Disney fan and i just love especially the classics. Essence has today released a Disney Cinderella inspired limited edition which i have to say i find myself wanting to take a look at. I know it looks a little childish but then again i am still at the tender age of 29, so its fine right? Essence products can vary a lot in quality but do have some great products from them and i know that even the big bloggers have had Essence products in their favourites so i do think i will give this two products a little swap in the store and might just pick it up:

I think this blusher looks just to adorable and the colour looks very pretty in the pan. So i will definitely give this a swap.



The imprint of this highlighter is sooo pretty. Essence has made some pretty good highlighters in the past so i definitely want to give this a shot.

The rest of the products are quite cute too, but this is the two things which really caught my eyes and which i wanted to share with you.


2 comments :

  1. disney is never childish, you're never too old for disney ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I'm a big disney aswell! Loved it since I was a child and always will I reckon.

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete