Sunday 9 November 2014

First time tag (no not that one :P)

A while ago i got tagged by the wonderful Amy of  "savy beauty buys". It took me a while to write this post. I guess i just do not have the most interesting answers ready but okay, you asked for it :P, so here we go:

First blog post? 
My first blog post was actually about table card cupcakes. At that point i was still not sure where i was going with this blog. I then did not post anything for a while and then started up my beauty and lifestyle blog. However; you can still find my first post on my site.
Do you still talk to your first love?
Hm define love. Do i still talk to my first boy friend? No. I was like 16. This is more years ago than i care to discuss ;) and i moved several times to another city and by now to another country since then. So no hard feelings but no contact either :).

What was your first job?
I was working for a local newspaper and writing tiny articles. It was the first job ever i got paid for. Relatively close to that i also worked in a bookstore as a sales person. That was all jobs during attending school though. My first real full time employment was as a scientist and i am still there :).

Where did you go on your first ride on an aeroplane?
I flew with my parents to Cyprus when i was 16.My parents felt they wanted to provide us with the experience of air travel as last big family holiday. It was great. Cyprus is a really nice holiday destination.

First broken bone? 
I broke a finger during recess in primary school. I did not want to say anything and even still attend sport with it until my teacher noticed that my finger had an unhealthy color (blue) and send me home.

First piercing?
I got my ears pierced when i was 14. Only piercing i ever got. I know i am boring :)

What was the first sport you were involved in?
My mum took me to a kiddy sports class when  i was like two but i am not sure you could call it sport. The first real sports classes where my ballett classes as a 9 year old.

First concert?
That was actually "the planets" by holtz. I know boring but i had a lot of very musical friends which played in an orchestra so i ended up at quite a lot of those. I loved them but i know its not everyones cup of tea. I also attended after that several concerts of small local bands. I honestly never been to a big concert (if you do not count classical ones). Huge crowds scare me a bit. But it is on the bucket list.
 
First fear?
Oh my god i was (and probably still am) an incredibly fearful child. I know that my mum told me that i was scared of getting my head wet. (does that count?) I also had a huge melt down when i was like 7 after my mum watched with me a kids movie with burglars in the woods and did not want to sleep in my own bed for weeks.


Since i do not like posts without pictures i provided you with a photo of Eddy the cat sniffing my orchids (favourite indoor plant).


So thank you Amy for the tag. If you like to check out Amys blog, you find it under the following link.
http://www.savvybeautybuys.com

4 comments :

  1. Interesting Tag!

    I also did a tag and decided to tag you in it as well! Hope you get the chance to read it and give it a go! :)

    Evelyn || BeautyCloud9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed this :) Cool to learn about your first jobs - writing newspaper articles is definitely not a bad one!

    ReplyDelete